So, instead of a birthday gift for Lindsay, it is a Christmas gift for both of them. Merry Christmas girls!!! They LOVE to ride them, and yes they ride them in the street. I open the garage door and sit in a patio chair and watch them while Davis naps inside. I usually get a little reading in also.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Merry Christmas
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



7 comments:
Just so you know...I'm spying on your blog. I just started a blog, so i got your name off someone elses. If you want to check mine out...its not as pretty as yours...you can.
westmorelandfam.blogspot.com
By the way, I heard a rumor about you...not a bad one, don't worry.
Cute kids on their bikes. Sami is already riding well on a big bike? WOW! That is cool.
The girls are SO BIG!!! What are you reading right now?!?
I know we always say get out of the road, but it is really hard to ride a bike on the sidewalk. It is even harder when you are 4. Now you know why I sit on my porch all day with my neighbors. We are keeping our kids safe. OK, so maybe we enjoy chatting with each other too.
Chelsea,
I am reading "The Constant Princess". It was my pick for book club. How about you?
Rosalyn, we have pretty much the same life right now apparently. Rachel has the exact same bike and I sit with my garage door open and a book. Miss you!
well, when my kids ride their bikes I am usually yelling "TIe up the goat" or "close the gate to the pasture" or "Don't ride that bike through that mud" I would LOVE sidewalk. It looks stil so warm where you live. I'm jeolous. I love Christmas early. So hat off to ya. Kids run the house anyway!!!! karen
Can't believe how big your little ones are doing. I think i have only met the oldest and she was a baby. You have a cute little family. Can't wait to see more pixs of them all... Kelly Johnson Grogan
Post a Comment