Friday, October 10, 2008

She did it!!!

Lindsay and Sammie have been taking "dance" for the last couple of months. They are in "Kids Edition" and they love it. Lindsay informed me when she started class that when it was time to perform she was not going to get on the stage. Well, here she is. She did it and we are so proud of her. Sometimes she is a little on the shy side. As you can see, Sammie had to be front and center. (Some of you might not recognize Lindsay because we cut her hair. She is the 3rd from the right). Sammie's age group doesn't perform until Christmas.

6 comments:

Heather said...

Yeah Lindsay! She is so cute Roz!

Machelle Kay said...

Your girls have your dancing bug. It reminded me of when you were in some dance group with the zebra leotard. I know you know which one I am talking about. I hope the girls outfits are better.

griffin gossip said...

Oh so cute! Good for her. Roz your a good mom... karen

Anonymous said...

Hey Roachs, I hope you don't mind, I found your site from Brittany Jenkins. These pictures areso cute! I heard you guys are moving. We will miss you in primary...

State Senator Pam Roach said...

Fun pictures! Please send more. Grandmas can't really get enough.
Pam

Claire Roach said...

Cute girls-we miss you all! I (Claire) may be coming up to Washington when John deploys, so we'll be able to get the cousins together more often.