Sunday, October 26, 2008

Pumpkin Patch

Lucky us!!! We had the opportunity to go to the pumpkin patch 2 times in one week in the BLAZING HOT SUN!!! I can't believe how hot it is and it is the end of October. Lindsay and Sammie's pre-school takes a field trip to the pumpkin patch every year. Now that I have 2 in pre-school, I get to do everything twice. Below is a picture of Lindsay's class. She is 3rd from the left on the first row. This one is Sammie's class. You can tell they are a little younger because no one could hold still for a picture.
Davis had a blast pulling around the wagons there.
Davis enjoyed it more when someone (Lindsay) would pull him around in the wagon.

They take the kids on a tractor ride through the corn. The kids love it!!! Dave was able to leave work for a few hours to join us one day. When Lindsay's class went on the tractor ride, they piled so many people on it that on our way back the trailer got a flat tire. Our ride was cut a little short, but the kids thought it was pretty cool that the tire blew out.

Doesn't it look like my kids are flashing gang signs?? Hopefully they were just in the middle of a wave.This little video clip is too funny. They are going through a little corn maze for kids and Sammie was in one of her moods and took off through the corn. She was pretty camouflaged with her green pre-school shirt on.

5 comments:

Karyl said...

I have a shot of the flat tire if you want it! :) You can pull it off my blog. I totally agree with you that it was TOO HOT!

Chelsea said...

OH! I KNEW someone would post on Vossler. I am so jealous...best pumpkin patch EVER!

Denette said...

Its ok Sammie. I get in bad moods too. I had one on Saturday and wanted everyone to "Leave me alone". Let us enjoy our bad mood for a minute, we will pop out of it soon.

Westmoreland Family said...

I love the picture of the kids that looks like they are showing gang signs!!!! Totally looks like it. You are sooo lucky you got to go twice. HA HA! I went the once, and I won't go back til it snows! TOO HOT!

Rass said...

Let's get together! I will see what Amber is doing too - unless there is a Davis family feud or something.