Sunday, January 10, 2010

Goodbye Washington

As many of you already know, we recently moved from Washington to the Denver area. We have been here for a little over a month, but as usual, I am a little slow at posting. We have been busy unpacking boxes, celebrating the holidays and making new friends. Here are a few pictures of friends and family that we left behind. We miss everyone!Here is Hanna with her cousin Charlie. They are only 3 weeks apart.
This is Lindsay's Pre-1st class. She had such an amazing teacher. Lindsay just loved her!

Lindsay, Sammie and Davis reading books with Grandma Roach.

Sammie with her cousin Cami at the theatre. Sammie and Cami were inseparable. We miss her!

Here is the rest of the clan before the movie.

2 comments:

Riss said...

I didn't know you were moving. I hope you are all settled in (as much as you can be with 4 kids).

Lewis Family said...

Hey, hope you guys are getting settled. We totally miss you here in Washington. Your pictures turned out so good. Angie is amazing. Well, take care and I'll drop you an email soon!