Monday, November 9, 2009

Happy Halloween

This was just before we went out to go trick-or-treating. Lindsay is a "bad" witch and Sammie is a "good" witch. Davis wanted to be Tigger that night instead of Pooh and Hannah was a cute leopard. Hannah doesn't know what to think about being in this costume. The things we put our children through.Everyone thought Tigger was so adorable. I think I had a permanent smile the whole night. This was the 1st Halloween that Davis really knew what he was doing. I took a lot of pictures of him because Dave wasn't able to be there.
Grandma Roach helped out with Davis while I was with Lindsay and Sammie. Apparently Davis was going too slow.
Lindsay had fun running (I mean really running) to all of the houses with her cousin Ethan. She wore shoes that were a couple of sizes too small for her (she insisted on this) so her feet were killing her at the end of the night.
Sammie and Cami stayed close together. They are inseparable these days and it is adorable.
Davis ended up with Grandpa Roach at the end of the night. I think he wore everyone out. He was such a trooper. He stayed out just as long as the other kids. He wasn't going to miss out on any candy.

7 comments:

Claire Roach said...

I'm so glad you posted pictures, Roz! We really miss you guys and the rest of the family. Congrats on the new job and good luck with the upcoming move!
-Claire

Riss said...

Your kids look so cute! I can't believe how big your baby is getting. Time flies, doesn't it? Are you moving? I don't even know where you are right now. I hope you send out a holiday letter so I know what is going on.

Denette said...

I bet it was nice to have family help that night. Cute pics.

Shemri and Gang said...

Gorgeous kids, I thought your baby was just born like yesterday right????

Anonymous said...

such cute pictures. Hannah looks so adorable & so much like Davis. Miss you guys.

chelswatts said...

Hey Guys, we just watched home videos from 2006 when you had us over and Santa made a surprise visit... is was so cute. Dave... you make a really sweet Santa :) Miss you guys

Laura said...

Thanks for today! It was great talking with you as the kids played. Maybe next time I can take them and you can get a nap in! Very cute blog! See you Sunday. ~Laura