Sunday, January 10, 2010

Family Pictures

Just before we left Washington, we had a good friend of ours take our family pictures. She did such an awesome job. We LOVE them. Thank you Angie. Luckily we have family to go back and visit so you can keep taking our pictures.



5 comments:

Jenn said...

Your family pictures turned out so good! Hope your doing well in your new place.

Claire Roach said...

Wow. These pictures are amazing. I love the backdrop. And, of course, your family looks great! We miss you all.
-John and Claire

Denette said...

They really are cute! I want mine done, but I'm not sure I am ready for the stress of it.

Riss said...

Your kids are so cute! I love the pictures.

crookcorner said...

Your photos look so great!!!! We really miss you guys around here. How is everything in Denver? Hope you are adjusting again!