We had Hannah blessed on Labor Day weekend. My parents were able to come and also my sister
Machelle and her two boys. It was fun to have my family in town.



My parents have the worst luck when they visit us in Washington. Last time they came, it was so foggy that we weren't able to see
Snoqualmie Falls. This time, we were
able to see it, but it rained on us. The day my family left to go home, the sun was shining with blue skies. Sorry guys. The weather really can be nice some times in Washington.


This kids playing around in a park we had a picnic in after the ferry ride.
8 comments:
I am so glad your parents got to come out. She looks beautiful in her dress. We need to come out there! It is beautiful! Karen
What fun family time! As I was looking at your posts I realized that I haven't even been to half the destination you went to, and I've lived here most of my life! I've never been to the Woodland Park Zoo or the Pioneer Farm! Some things I'm sure my family and I would enjoy, we've just never done it! Looks like lots of fun! :)
We blessed Miri that same Sunday! It is so fun reading updates on your family and seeing pictures. We miss you all!
-Claire and John
What fun pictures! Where is the Pioneer Farm? I have never even heard of it. Looks like a great time. And they food they harvested and Grandma and Grandpa's looks so yummy!
She is so cute! Congratulations. You look great by the way. So unfair. How do I get taller?
Ok so I have been a horrible friend!! It looks like all is well in WA!! We miss you! Your little hannah is so cute!
Roz, your family is so neat. I love reading that so many of our high school friends are doing so well. Good luck with that little one. We all need to enjoy our sweet babies!
Congratulations! We miss you!
Post a Comment