Sunday, September 20, 2009

Harvest Time

The kids at Grandma and Grandpa Roaches Farm harvesting the fruits of their labors. I don't know how much laboring was going on with the kids. They basically played while the adults did the laboring. Davis did get a hang of pulling weeds and was actually pretty good at it. I think he just liked to get dirty.


Davis found this ear of corn on the ground and went to town on it. I don't even want to think about what kind of bugs were on it.

Wild Blackberries grow like crazy in Washington. The whole family enjoyed picking them, even Hannah!! We enjoyed Grandpa's Blackberry jam and pie!! Davis asks us almost daily to go to Grandpa's to pick Blackberries. Who knew my children would enjoy harvesting so much.




2 comments:

State Senator Pam Roach said...

There are NO bugs in our corn!!!! davis got no protien from what he ate. :o)

State Senator Pam Roach said...

Well...he might have gotten a little dirt though.