Thursday, March 19, 2009

Lindsay loses her first tooth!!

Lindsay lost her first tooth on Monday the 16th! I thought she was a bit too young, but nature has to take it's course. She was really scared to get it pulled. When I picked her up from school, I saw something flopping around in her mouth and it was her tooth. I was afraid she was going to swallow it. I wanted to pull it right then, but she wanted her daddy to do it. I figured we had a year or so of straight teeth, but now we are on the journey to crazy, crowded, need orthodontic work, smile. I remember my teeth before braces and I sure hope she doesn't have to go through that. Dave still laughs at pictures of me when I was little. I know, rude huh?! If Dave has it his way with his girls though, he wants them to look ugly until they are 18. I think they are too cute to let a crooked smile bring them down.

6 comments:

Machelle Kay said...

Lindsay is so tough. I remember crying when I had to get mine pulled out by dad. I hope she doesn't have the Davis smile. I don't think any of us had a nice smile. I had a huge gap between my front two teeth.

Riss said...

I can't believe how quickly they grow up. I'm not getting older how come they are.

griffin gossip said...

Not the TEETH!! Oh! that is the saddest but they are so excited at the same time. BITTER SWeet!! Karen

Brittany said...

Nope it seems about the right age, welcome weird looking teeth for years. One of Skylars front teeth takes up the whole space of that and the one that is supposed to come in next to it, where is it gona go?

Lolo said...

What in the world??? She lost a tooth already! Kolby can't wait for his moment.

Sara said...

Hi Ros,

Sorry I missed you when you were in Utah. I really wanted to see your cute pregnant self. I hope you are doing great!

Sara Jane