Thursday, March 12, 2009

Kids!!! You gotta LOVE em!

It has been a while since I last posted because I have found something else to take up my time. FACE BOOK!!! Just to let you know, I haven't totally neglected my kids but I did have to put my computer away for a few days. I thought I would post a few pictures of my adorable kids and tell them that I love them even if I am always on the computer.
This is what happened when I told the kids to get their pajamas on while I was on FACE BOOK!!
I don't know if they were making fun of their mom or wanting to look like their mom because they adore her!!
I love Davis' cheesy grin. We finally took his binky away since it was accidentally flushed down the toilet. We get to see this smile more often and he is talking a lot more also. Here is Davis picking the lint from between his toes at the dinner table. I guess we really need to work on his manners.
And this is Sammie with her underwear on her head!?! It all started when I was telling them a bedtime story and I wasn't being very creative so I told them the story of "crazy lady" who wears her underwear on her head. Next thing I know Sammie is wanting to be like "crazy lady". Next time I better be more careful.
Davis may still be small, but he sure is a big help sometimes. He LOVES to take the garbage to the curb. He would do it everyday if we let him. Hopefully he helps out this much when he is older.

2 comments:

Denette said...

Is that seriously all the garbage you have? Please tell me it wasn't garbage day.

Camille said...

I love Facebook, but I haven't gotten much reading done lately. Congratulations on the news of a new girl. Another cute blonde is about to enter a sweet family!