Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Remind me why I am in Washington???


Since we have lived here in Washington (which has only been a couple of months) we have had crazy snow storms which caused a lot of things to be cancelled because they are not equipped for snow and we have also had crazy rain storms. It has rained for 2 days straight I think. They have evacuated cities because of rivers flooding. They haven't seen this much rain for years! Again, remind me why I am in Washington????

14 comments:

Riss said...

Washington = rain. Did you know West Virginia also = rain? I didn't know until we got there. I used to love rain. When do you find out what you are having?

griffin gossip said...

You are in Washington because you love the rain and you love that church is always canceled and school is canceled and you like not having any sunshine out. Oh, and the blog above might be saying something or may not. Wandering what "when do you find out what you are haveing" means? Karen

Shemri and Gang said...

So did you know that when I read your blog I am actually just looking at pictures because for some reason the text does not come up or show up for me. I just imaginge how funny you are!

Pincocks said...

Hey Girl. I am so glad you found me. How is it going. Your family is so cute. I have not talked to you for forever. How long have you been in Washington? Tell me a little about what is going on?

Westmoreland Family said...

When do you find out what your having??????? Umm What?? Well I was going to comment on your weather, because I've seen all the washington weather on the news. See... you need to come back to Visalia. But anyways, now I'm intrigued to find out what that comment met..."what are you having".?????

Anonymous said...

Just found out the good news. Congrats!!! It is crazy but fun. I guess we might get some sleep when we are old.SO fun and exciting.

The Galley's said...

Hey, it's been awhile huh! Hope everything is going good, other then it's raining all the time, maybe you guys should move to Visalia, CA. I hear it's a very sunny place. ha ha

Team Sullivan said...

Crazy who you can find on Blogspot. One blog led to another blog that led to another and there are just so many of you from HIGH SCHOOL that keep in touch that I could be here for hours seeing where everyone's lives have taken them. I just thought I would drop a line and say HI!. Your family is beautiful. It was so fun to find you! Taniel (Tucker) Sullivan

Lewis Family said...

Why...well because you wanted to meet some really cool people in a new ward right? Just kidding. Glad to have you guys here.

Dolores Taylor said...

It looks like you guys are having some fun with all that snow.
I was going to leave a comment telling you how nice the weather has been in Visalia; it's been sunny and in the high 60's. But then I read something that called my attetion: "what are you having"??? Congrats!!

Clark, Jolie and Avery said...

Thanks for your sweet comment on our blog. I loved seeing how the kids have grown since I saw them last, Davis especially has grown up. Good luck with your new adventures in Washington!

fourballerinas said...

Wow!! I was shocked and super surprised to see your comment on our blog. What an adorable family you have there. Looks like you're doing well. Don't drowned out there in Washington. We get a lot of rain out here in the spring and early summer in Arkansas. Great to hear from you. Check in on us anytime, I'm glad you found us.
Audrey

Maggie said...

It's the fresh air..remember...you like fresh air....and I am with all these other comments.....what are you having?

Heather said...

Ok - you are in so much trouble. Maggie just called to ask if I had checked your blog recently and I said I did on Sunday but there haven;'t been any updates in foreve. Then she told me about all these comments - aaaaaand that there were many referring to a possible 4th Roach?!!!! When are you planning on sharing? Love and miss you!