Saturday, January 31, 2009

And then there were SIX !?!?!


The rumors are true!! We are expecting our 4th child in July. The last 4 months have been really crazy with moving to Washington, starting a business and being sick with this pregnancy. What more could we pack in there? Good thing we eliminated the stress of buying a house and are just renting for now. We are excited for this baby to join our family. At times I think I am crazy because by the time this baby comes, none of my children will be in school yet. 4 kids at home. YIKES!!! (Lindsay will attend kindergarten shortly after.) I just have to remember that the Lord never gives us more than we can handle.

24 comments:

Anonymous said...

So what are you having? CONGRATSS!!!!!!

Amanda said...

Congratulations! We're excited for you guys.

Karyl said...

Congratulations! That is exciting stuff. You'd be bored once Lindsay started Kindergarten anyway. :)

Deb said...

Congratulations! Four is fun and you can handle it.

JJ and Stephanie said...

Congratulations!!!

Chelsea said...

Congrats, you are such a cute pregnant lady! We miss you guys a lot. Tell the girls hi from us, AJ was lust talking about Lindsay a few days ago, about your awesome "toy room" that "had sooo many toys on the floor!"

Also, love McCullough–I haven't read John Adams yet, I'll have to pick it up. I miss our "Nazi Book Club" SO much!!!

Denette said...

Finially!! I thought for sure you were going to wait until you had the baby to share the news.

Anonymous said...

Awesome, I am so happy for all of you, I'm glad you have family near to help. We miss you all

Kent and Emily Cook said...

Roz and Dave! I am so excited for you! Your kids are adorable and I love reading all of their funny comments. Another one will only add to the cute fam you have going. I am really excited that you guys are back in Washington, too...the mother land! Sorry about the rain, Roz. Someday you'll get used to it (I think it took me 11 years...).

Riss said...

Congrats! Let me know how 4 kids at home goes. I'm nervous about 3 at home. Easton goes to pre-school shortly after the baby is born too. I''m not sure what makes me more nervous - 3 kids or my boy in school.

Westmoreland Family said...

Congrats Roz. You gonna find out what it is?? Hope you are feeling better and not so nauseated. YUCK!

Maggie said...

Yaaay! Congrats! Having all your kids close together is the way to go. I wish I could have done that. If I had known how crazy school gets I would have had them all before Andrew went to Kindergarten. :-)We miss you guys.

Pincocks said...

Congratulations! I think that that is great. I have to stop at three, I think if I have one more I would go crazy.

Holly Beaird said...

I'm so happy for you guys! Besides, you're already outnumbered you might as well add another!

Davies Family said...

Congratulations! We miss you guys and wish the best for you.

griffin gossip said...

yea!!! I am so excited for you!!! 6 will be great. I am hopeing it will be !! Karen

jami said...

How exciting! I'm not sure I could handle being pregnant AND taking care of three kids, so I'm impressed! Let us know what you're having!

jen said...

so so so happy for you!!! call me, i'm listed...we need to catch up!

xoxo

Jen

Lindsay said...

Hey-
Dave sent Daniel your link a while back. I just found you again. Congrats on the baby! I had our 4th and last baby just before our first entered kindergarten. It is not bad. We love the way our family turned out. Hope all is well with you guys. I am glad I looked you up. You guys look great- it seems like you LOVE LIFE! That is great.
Lindsay Ledesma

Lindsay said...

Congrats! Dave sent Daniel your blog a few months ago. I am glad I looked you up. You guys look like you are enjoying life. I had our 4th and last baby just before our first entered kindergarten. You can do it too! I am very happy with the way our family turned out.
Lindsay Ledesma

Angelina said...

Rosalyn, Hey. I saw your comment on Denettes blog. How is it going. Your family is cute. Four kids all at home is a challenge, but you will do great. Angelina

Brittany said...

I just had this thought that you could be pregnant again right before i looked at your blog. Congratulations! and good luck most of all!

Whitney said...

So exciting!! Congratulations!

Holly said...

Congratulations!!! I was going through and found your blog, thought it was fun to see you and your cute little family. I hear about your mom every once in awhile as she goes and visits grandma bessie. Hope all is well with you. We have a blog as well so check it out.