Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Sledding for the first time!!!

Since we have never lived where it snows, this was the first time that the kids have ever gone sledding. They loved it!!! We could walk to the hill from our house and they would stay there forever if we let them.

All of them walking up the hill. Davis did awesome in the snow. He didn't fall down once and he loved pulling the sled up the hill.
Gotta love those smiles!!
Who is the lazy (or smart) one here?

4 comments:

Brittany said...

your kids are so cute! I miss you guys! I think I need a new e-mail address for you mine is brittanyannjenkins@msn.com

Camille said...

That looks like so much fun! Miss you guys!

Lolo said...

So cute and looks like so much fun. There is a reason you are there...look at all the new experiences and your kids look sooo happy! Hope you are feeling that way too! the rain will end and you will be so glad you are there in the summer!

Roanna said...

That looks so much fun. It reminds me of days gone by.

Mom