For an activity in pre-school, Lindsay had to cut out pictures in magazines that looked like their family. She had a little girl for Sammie, a toddler for Davis (she picked one with dark hair), a fun picture of mommy and this is the picture she picked for daddy.....
8 comments:
That makes me laugh. There is a slight resemblance. :) And it is one of my favorite movies! Don't you love preschoolers? Mine announced my pregnancy to his preschool class during an art project. The next day Mrs. Lobb asked, "Heidi, I heard you are expecting?". Thanks, Dylan! Gotta love 'em!
Ouch...:) We love reading the funny things your girls say on your sidebar.
Forget Santa at the Ward Christmas Party...Dave can be Elf! I love your kids, they are so funny!
I love it. That is too cute!
I would have to say she was right on. Dave always makes us laugh when he is around. So does that movie. Thanks for the laugh.
I would have to say they look like twins! However, there is something a little off. . . the outfit? no. the hat? no. Oh its the hair - I guess you're going to have to get a big puffy wig Dave!
Wow her dad if pretty awsome if he is am elf!!! It makes you really think how you guys are dressing in your home. Or maybe he is one and your keeeping it quiet. HA!
I think it is so cute how they seen things. karen
For some reason the picture did not come through. I take it from the comments that my son is featured as an elf!
pam
Post a Comment