
Davis LOVES to stick the corner of his blanket in his ear. This is what he does when he is tired. It is the cutest thing.

Whenever I send the kids out to get into the car, this is what happens. He thinks it is pretty funny.

Here is Davis working out in the yard and working on his tan. I think he takes after his dad.(Don't look at our dead garden. We are just beginners).

I was on the computer one afternoon and Davis came into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of cheerios from the lazy-susan. I didn't think much of it because the bag was not open. As you can see from the picture he figured out how to open them. I couldn't be mad because I should have been paying more attention and not on the computer "blog stalking".

This is Davis' favorite thing to do. Luckily Lindsay is okay with driving him around the yard. Sammie on the other hand doesn't like to do it. When Lindsay is at school, Davis just follows Sammie around whining and pointing at the little tractor. We better watch out when he gets big enough to drive it himself.
It is so fun to have a little boy. He keeps me on my toes all of the time. He definitely is more active than my girls, but I love it. The poor boy does walk around talking on a cell phone carrying a purse. Maybe he needs a little brother (or boy cousins) around.
3 comments:
yeah a brother! thats what he needs!
I cannot believe how big he is! He is a little boy now! not a baby! What a cutie!
So call me crazy, but every time I see Davis I think of Weston. For some reason I picture him looking like this when he was little. So I can't help but hope our little guy turns out just as cute!
Post a Comment