Sunday, June 6, 2010

More Cakes

Here are a few more cakes that I made for my cake decorating class. This fondant cake was fun, but I am not a fan of the taste. We ended up throwing it out because no one would eat the frosting. Next time I think I will peel it off and just eat the cake underneath. I still can't believe I made this one. There was a lot of preparation for this cake. I think it turned out pretty good. I don't know when I would make a nother cake like this one, but it is fun to know how. Dave thinks I should do the girls' wedding cakes. I don't know if my skills will be good enough in 15 years!


4 comments:

Bryan Crew said...

Rosalyn, I'm really impressed! Those look very professional. You could easily do your girls' wedding cakes!

Riss said...

Your cakes look aweson. I made my brother's wedding cake in April. It was covered in fondant too. I don't think it looked as good as yours. Hopefully no one looked too closely.

emily :) said...

They look so good!!! That sounds like a fun class! :)

Machelle Kay said...

Roz, that is so cool! Can you teach me in one day?? j/k.