Thursday, June 24, 2010

Davis Reunion

We made a quick trip to Utah to attend the Davis reunion. I haven't been to the reunion since they started it about 8 years ago. It was fun to see Aunts, Uncles and cousins that I don't see very often if not at all. The kids loved playing with Grandpa Davis. He would always get them wound up just in time for mom and dad had to put them to bed. Is that what it is like to be grand parents?
We spent some time on BYU campus and Sammie wanted to dance on their ball room dance floor. Look out!..I think we have a future BYU dancer on our hands!
This is the swing set at my Grandma B's house. I used to play with all of my cousins on this swing set when I was a little girl. Oh the memories!
Grandma B and the kids.
Grandma B's cat had kittens. Lindsay was really scared to pet them at first, but we got her to do it just for the picture. She really doesn't like animals...secretly I am ok with that.
Hannah even had a turn.
Sammie, on the other hand loved them.
Hanging out at the reunion, Davis playing kickball, swinging and Sammie taking Uncle Guy's dog for lots of walks.





We had a lot of fun on the trip. It is always good to see family. Although we miss Dave's family in Washington, we have enjoyed taking advantage of being close to mine.

3 comments:

Denette said...

Fun pictures. I don't think I have been to Grandma B's house for years. She always comes to moms when we are down.

Machelle Kay said...

Looks like you had a fun time. I still love that swing set at Grandma's. Can't wait to see your family in Aug. Your girls have grown up so much.

Jamie said...

We miss you too! I can't believe how big Hannah is - you guys all look great. Love to all!! Jamie