Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Future Violinists

About 2 years ago Dave bought me a violin so I could learn to play. Well, it is sad to say that I never touched the violin. Our new babysitter here in Colorado plays the viola, so I pulled my violin out and asked her to take a look at it and get it to the point that someone could play it. The girls LOVED it. They want to learn to play. Only one problem, the Violin is way too big for them. Another problem is, I don't know if I can handle the screeching sounds while they learn. The sacrifices we make for our kids....
No, this is not Snow White playing the Violin, it is Sammie. Lately this is all she wants to wear. She even sleeps in it. So why not play the Violin in it, right?

1 comment:

Roanna said...

I think those princess' can do it.