Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Baby Hannah

I thought I would post a few pictures of Hannah. She is growing up so fast.

She really isn't liking this rice cracker I gave her. I don't blame her though...it doesn't look that tasty.

Hannah trying on her big brother's bike helmet. Just a few more years honey and it will fit.

She loves to take baths. I love giving her baths in the sink because it makes me keep my sink clean!

Look how beautiful she is. So....who does she look like?

8 comments:

Riss said...

She is a doll. Love the dimples. I think she looks like Davis. I don't know who Davis looks like but he has a twin sister:) Where you guys now?

Rosalyn said...

We are in the Denver area. Hopefully we will be here a while. We have enjoyed it so far.

Rass said...

Totally Dave.

Bryan Crew said...

I agree with Kelly. She looks like your husband.

State Senator Pam Roach said...

I have to say that she has Dave's eyes and that she looks a lot like Lindsay. I really miss you guys...especially when I see the pictures!

chelswatts said...

Dave... for sure! So cute :)

Roanna said...

Dad thinks she looks like her Grandma Roach. I see a little of everyone.
Mom

Kimberly Robinson said...

Totally Dave! Man, she's growing!! Although we're ones to talk, huh? She's adorable with those big, shiny blue eyes!