Hannah Elizabeth joined our family on July 16
th, 2009 at 4:03 a.m. She weighed 7 lbs. 1 oz and was 20 inches long. She has been a huge blessing in our lives. The kids adore her and are always wanting to hold her. I am sure the novelty will wear off!! Lindsay even asked if we could teach her how to change Hannah's diaper!!!




This picture is kind of
blury and of course I am the one that took it. I guess photography is not my thing.
18 comments:
Welcome, Hannah! She is beautiful and looks like a Roach baby. :) We wish we could be there to celebrate with you.
-Claire
Congrats, she is beautiful, glad you are done being pregnant but does it really get easier when they are out instead of in? Cute little family!
She is beautiful. Congratulations.
Congratulations!!! She is adorable. Now I have another birthday buddy (July 16th is a good day).
Congrats! She is beautiful and the rest of the kids look like they are loving life too!
Congratulations! I can't believe you have 4 kids, not even in school yet. You are amazing. I keep thinking I'm going to lose it when this 4th one comes in October.(and your 2nd oldest is my youngest at the moment..WOW)Hope you are doing well. Very cute baby, and love the name! Keep in touch!
Everyone...Hannah is just as sweet as she looks. We are so happy to welcome her to the family!
Congrats! She is beautiful! And definitely looks like a little Roach. I think she looks a lot like Lindsay. I want to hear your birth story...how many minutes did it take? I'm so proud of you...4 kids! Very impressive and so glad to hear that it is going well.
Congratulations! She is adorable,
Good job on another beauty. I can't believe how big Davis is. Hope all is well for you allll. Your in my prayers.
Congratulations! She is a beauty. Hope mom and baby are doing well.
Rosalyn...congrats! Your kids are all so cute. Four kids is fun and crazy at the same time. Good luck with everything.
CONGRATS! We miss you guys! What a beautiful addition to your sweet family. Hope all is well. Talk to you soon. Will you email me your mailing address?
CONGRATS!!! She looks like Lindsay! The boys are still outnumbered...
Oh Ros, She is so cute! Way to go. You have such a wonderful family. Karen
Congrats!!! She is so beautiful!
She is so pretty, just like all of your other cuties.
She's a sweetie. Congratulations Roz!
Post a Comment