Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Sammies 4th Birthday

Sammie turned "4" on July 22nd, just 6 days after her little sister Hannah was born. I made sure that we still celebrated her birthday. I don't know how well I did on planning her party because I planned it on the hottest day of the year (record breaking heat). We were going to have the party at "Roach Gymnastics", but because of no one having a/c in Washington I decided it was going to be too hot. I didn't realize how hot it was going to be until the day before, so at the last minute we changed the party so my sister-in-laws home and had a pool party. The kids loved it. Thanks to all the moms that were okay with the last minute change.
This is a picture of Sammie and her future husband "Hudson". Don't you think he is handsome. I want either Sammie or Lindsay to marry him. Did I mention that he is going to be tall. That is a plus.

Davis was not too happy at Sammie's party. I don't think he liked her getting all of the attention.

Sammie and her cousin Cammie (talk about confusing huh) in the pool.

A few of her friends eating popsicles on the trampoline.

Sammie is showing off some of her gifts that she got from family members. On her actual birthday, we had a family Bar-B-Que at Dan and Melanie's home.

Grandma Roach gave her a pre-school work book. My girls love to do "home work".

Grandma gave her a "lite bright". I totally remember these when I was younger. This is the new and improved version though.
Sammie is such a fun girl to be around.
She is always smiling and joking around.
Sometimes she jokes around too much and it gets her in trouble.
She always comes up to you out of the blue and says "I love you so much".
She LOVES Root Beer.
She sleeps in a lot.
Man can she bust a move. Always dancing.
Gives the best Eskimo kisses.
Loves to tell stories, but never really gets to the point.
Always has room for dessert even if she says she is full from dinner but hasn't eaten anything.
Loves to hold her little sister Hannah.
Loves to tease Lindsay and Davis.
She is still my cuddly little girl who is growing up way to fast.
We love you Sammie. Thanks for making us laugh.

6 comments:

Riss said...

You are sure ambitious - birthday party 4 days after giving birth. Looks like it turned out to be a fun day for her after all.

jessicadean said...

You're such a great mom! But don't you think my Sam would be great for your Sam? ; ) j/k. You know my Samuel too well, good luck to the woman who marries him! LOL. love the photos!

Machelle Kay said...

Your family is soo cute. I love the light bright. Can't wait to see you guys.

fourballerinas said...

Happy birthday to your 4 year old. You baby girl is beautiful! Great birthday (that's my birthday too- July 16). Hope you're adjusting to 4 well. I'll need some advice in about a week and a half.
Audrey

chelswatts said...

She looks SOOOO old!!! Tell her hi from Texas!

griffin gossip said...

Already picking out husband huh? He is a cute boy and yea, hieght is a good thing. They get big too fast! Karen