Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Let the Boating Season Begin

Just so you know, I am playing catch-up so make sure you take a look at all the new posts. I have a feeling after the baby comes, that I will be playing catch-up a lot more.

Dave's sister, Jamie and her family bought a boat and we were very privileged to be the first to take it out. The kids loved it. We just went for a ride after Jamie BBQ-ed for us. The weather was perfect. Our family is definitely looking forward to some good times with the Arras family and their new boat. Thanks again guys for taking us. It was fun.
All the kids (excluding Davis) sitting in the front of the boat.
Lindsay had a perma-smile on her face. I don't think she is enjoying herself one bit.
Me and Jamie hanging out in the back and holding on tight to the little ones.
Me just hanging out enjoying the sun and being 8 months pregnant.
Uncle Mark and Aunt Jamie (the proud owners of the boat).

6 comments:

Riss said...

You don't look 8 months pregnant! When is the baby due? Be sure to let me know.

Matt, Stephanie and Hayden Berglind said...

I love all your new posts! Looks like you guys are having a great time enjoying all the NW has to offer. We are so glad you're here!

State Senator Pam Roach said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
State Senator Pam Roach said...

What fun! Can't wait to be with the kids on the boat! I am thinking that a little fishing might be in order, too.
Love you guys and will be back from Germany on the 23rd. I am putting a few countries on the list: Luxembourg,Germany,France,Belgium, and Austria.

griffin gossip said...

Ok! Not fair. You don't look at all pregnant! You look super good! What a fun boat trip. I love summer! Karen

Anderson Family said...

I loved reading your blog and seeing all of the great pictures! We love having you guys in the ward!