I have neglected our blog long enough. Just a warning that there are a lot of picture and posts, so be sure to check them all out.
We decied to go and visit my family in Utah during Lindsay's Spring Break before the baby comes. We were able to spend a lot of time with my family, plus catch up with some old friends. We wish we could have seen all of our friends, but hopefully we can catch them next time. The kids enjoyed spending time with Grandma and Grandpa Davis and time with their cousins also. Here are a few pictures of our trip.

The kids were happy for a little while on the drive down.

Aunt
Denette really scored when she volunteered to paint fingers and toes.

Davis LOVES basketball. He could have been out there all day. It is so cute when he says "basketball" also. I think it was his 15
th word.

Davis and Grandma hanging out. He doesn't cuddle with just anyone.

Davis and Lindsay coloring eggs. This was Davis' first time and of course he was a mess.

Everyone went bowling up on
BYU campus and had a ball. Davis was really upset when he missed a pin. Talk about competitive.

Lindsay was a die hard. She kept bowling even after all or her cousins bailed to go and play video games. She told me she wanted to stay all night.

Sammie was our little cheerleader. She cheered if she only got one pin down. She was so adorable. You gotta love that their balls match their shirts.

7 comments:
Sammie looks SO OLD!!! She has grown up so much, I don't think I would recognize her. She's darling, all your kids are. Glad to see some new posts : )
Roz your kids are so cute.
Your Easter sounded fun. I live next to my family and didn't even see them once on Easter. That is so sad. But yea for you to come home. I am excited for you and the new one. 4 won't be to bad. I hope! Karen
Looks like fun! Okay, Roz, you STILL don't look pregnant! Congrats on having a girl, by the way. My sister is having a girl, too, so I'm hoping for a girl so they can all be cousin-friends...but we won't turn down a boy, either. Say hello to WA for us!
Sammie has grown up soo much. She looks so different! Too cute! Hows the pregnancy?? Got a name picked out for your girl yet??
What a fun trip! So glad you had a good time :)
You have such a sweet family! I'm so glad we got together when you were here. I started a blog so I could show off my cute baby: binsaltlakecity.blogspot
Let's get together on your next Utah vacation.
Post a Comment