Sunday, July 13, 2008

Pre-school


I know that this is kind of late to be blogging about, but Lindsay finished up her first year of Pre-school in May. She absolutely loved it. This is a picture of her and her teacher, Mrs. Sigmund. Lindsay adored her. When I would drop her off at school I would sometimes watch her through the window (such a nosy mom) and she would follow Mrs. Sigmund around like a little duckling and her mom. I was worried that she wasn't playing with the other kids but Mrs. Sigmund assured me that she did. Lindsay just likes to be a big helper. Lindsay is going into the Pre-K class next year and won't have her as a teacher anymore. She will be missed by Lindsay, but Samantha will probably have her next year as a teacher. Yeah for Mrs. Sigmund! She will be seeing a lot more of the Roaches. I hope she likes us.

1 comment:

Jen said...

But she will have Mrs. Tarbell and she is fantastic!!!! I do agree, Mrs. Sigmund is one of the best preschool teachers I have ever met. She truly appreciates each child and what makes them special!