
Most of you guys know that I do not cook or even experiment with cooking or baking. The Howards had us over on Father's Day for a yummy "Cafe Rio" dish which we LOVE!!! so I decided to try something knew. YIKES!!!! Dave has been wanting me to try a "Fruit Pizza" dish and so I did for Father's Day. Just so you know, I had a back up plan of brownies and ice cream. You can't go wrong with that. Well, ths is how it turned out. I know you are thinking that it looks good, but does it taste good? All I can say is that I didn't bring any leftovers home. I just wanted some of you to know that if I put my mind to it I can actually make something.
5 comments:
Yum! Can you make that again for the 4th!? :) No wonder you stay so skinny if you never bake. Home-baked goods come and go way too fast in our house. What? Who got a nutrition degree?
Good for you! I'm sure you are a better cook than you give yourself credit for, you're just busy with 3 KIDS!!! It looks delicious. You will have to share your recipe!
WOW, It looks like a picture from a recipe book.
Hey Roz, It was so fun to find a comment from you! Your kids are so cute, Davis(love his name) is going to be a heartbreaker. So what took you to California? E-mail me and we can catch up! debthayn@yahoo.com
It was delish!
Post a Comment