
Lately the girls have been playing with the squirt bottles which seems to be harmless, right? I have to give them credit for being creative. They would squirt the Crystal Light into their mouths which also seems to be harmless, right? It was all fun and games until they squirted ME with the Crystal Light. Good thing I was the first victim so I could stop them before it got ugly.

I know what you are thinking. What does this picture have to do with the previous one. Well, as I was posting the last picture, I looked out the window and this is what I saw. We have lizards everywhere. They love to climb our house and hide under things. I absolutely HATE them, but I don't think they are going away anytime soon. Maybe when Davis gets older they will keep him occupied. YIKES!!!
6 comments:
I can't even imagine how I would react to lizards. I have a hard enough time staying calm over a spider, let alone something that size.
We have tons of lizards too. I like them. I figure they eat bugs. Natural pest control.
I love lizards! I used to catch them as a kid and am often recruited to catch them for my little cousins! I wanna come over and play at your house!
I was in Honduras two months ago and watched Enrique, age 9, catch a green lizard. It was a three foot long iguana! (Our kids really won't get the lizard experience.) They run so fast you can't see the legs move. I hear they are good eating.
They will probably keep Davis occupied but they might be in your house as well. The joys of having boys.
Post a Comment