Thursday, May 29, 2008
Ward Party
We had a ward party a few weekends ago. The girls loved it. I think they had 5 snow cones each.
I was over some of the primary games, so I had the kids bobbin' for apples to cool off. Lindsay and Sammie really wanted an apple but was not willing to put their heads in the pool. Somehow they talked their dad into doing it.
I am sure Dave didn't mind getting wet because it was over 100 degrees that day. This is after he got Lindsay's apple for her.
Sammie was anxious to get her apple out of his mouth. Don't you love her hat. She LOVES to wear it. At least she was wearing clothes that matched that day.
Davis was at the party, put apparently I didn't get any pictures of him. He suffers from the 3rd child syndrome. I can't imagine what a 4th child would suffer from.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Your family is sooo cute! Dave you look like the coolest dad ever!
Post a Comment