Friday, May 9, 2008

Happy Birthday Davis

I can't believe Davis is already one. That year just flew by. We did a little celebration with just our little family. My mom and dad were on the web cam for a little while. My mom, at times, sends packages to the kids and so when Davis' birthday package came they thought that their would be something in there for them. They instantly thought the clothes were for them and wanted to wear them. That is why they are wearing brother's clothes. I couldn't believe that they were able to put them on. They did shrink after I washed them.

5 comments:

Heather said...

How fun! I love it when they get cake everywhere! My kids have always been a little afraid to touch it (does that say something about my neat freak nature? I hope not) I love the picture of Davis with the money! It is classic!

Heidi Keller said...

Happy Birthday Davis. Looks like you had a fun day.

Jen said...

I can't decide what is funnier, naked Davis in the sink or sisters wearing their baby brothers Birthday Clothes!!!! Your kids are hilarious!

Claire Roach said...

Happy birthday, Davis! We need to get you and Jack together soon so you can get into all sorts of little boy trouble. We miss your family.

The Neilson Times said...

I love the trampoline pictures, what a fun mom! Happy belated birthday Davis!