Wednesday, April 23, 2008

First Hair Cut

I decided that Davis needed a haircut. It has been growing over his ears and down his neck for some time now. I kind of let it get out of hand. I didn't cut Lindsay or Samantha's hair until they were almost "2".
Here is the before picture.

Here is the inbetween picture. (Dave used scissors first and then went to clippers)

I couldn't believe how much hair we cut off.

This is what my little boy looks like now. Did you notice that I said "little boy" and not baby. He doesn't have the baby look anymore.

7 comments:

Denette said...

It's about time. I thought my California nephew was already a hippie. He now looks more like his favorite uncle. Shane

Denette said...

Shane typed that. It wasn't me.

Maggie said...

Rosalyn, He is such a big boy now....I've been thinking about giving Spencer his first cut but I haven't been able to bring myself to do it....soon though, very soon. You have such a cute family!!!

Jen and Weston said...

Dang, I'm impressed. Dave's got some mad cutting skills. Admit it Dave, you went to beauty school didn't you. It looks great!

Machelle Kay said...

Man you put me to shame. I cut Garrett's hair at 6 months because I felt it was too long.

Brittany said...

ok I will admit, I have already cut some of Lincoln's hair...(it was uneven I had to)

Heather said...

Davis is such a doll!! I always love the first haircut, but it is sad too because you're right, they go from looking like a baby to looking like a little kid. Good luck keeping him off the trampoline (I still can't believe he can already do that!)