I don't remember my girls EVER doing this. I guess it is a boy thing. I can't keep up with him. Every time I turn around he is into something else. I say "DAVIS" so many times a day that the girls have caught on. Poor kid. Gotta love him.
Sunday, April 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Davis is a true boy!! He is so adorable.
This is exactly why I love boys!!!! He is both assertive and helpful...look at him attempt to plant those flowers of yours! Just think, with warmer weather on it's way, you can just hose him off outside...he'll LOVE that!
I don't know wether girls do it or not - but that is sooo a boy thing! You should see the pics I have of Devin and Ethan COVERED in mud! Davis is a doll!
That is such a boy thing! I have pictures of my kids from last week covered in mud. When Jake was that age we told everyone that his name was "Jakey no no".
Post a Comment