Monday, March 31, 2008

Typing Speed

88 words

Speedtest


The first time I took this test I typed 91 wpm. I thought I could do better but only got to 88 wpm.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks, now I have a new obsession!!! I though I could type well until I tried this. Mine was 55 wpm and got worse every time I tried to improve my score! You put me to shame...really your typing skills are amazing!

Jen and Weston said...

This is Weston, I could only type 35 words a min. How in the world did you type 91. Do you have a fan that cools down your keyboard, or does it just catch on fire?

Jen and Weston said...

This is Jen, I don't think I'd do very well. I type with one hand! My other hand used to answer two-way radio pages and telephone calls while my right hand typed in info on the computer all day. After doing it that way for over a year I guess it became a habit. Crazy huh!