Even though I have a lot of crazy days, I love my kids!!! They make me laugh at all of the things they do and don't do. I am sure I will laugh even harder when I look back at all of the crazy days.
Lindsay is such a sweet little girl. She is into saying everything is "so beautiful". I love it.
Samantha marches to the beat of her own drum. Her favorite saying is "you're driving me crazy". I wonder where she gets that from??? ...maybe her dad???
Davis keeps me busy as you can see in the pictures. I have never had to baby proof my house, but it looks like I better get going.





1 comment:
So fun to find your blog and get updated. Your kids are beautiful!! I was laughing outloud at the conversations on the right side of you blog. Hope you guys are doing well! :)
Post a Comment