Monday, February 11, 2008

What Adorable Kids!!!

We are training Davis to love M&M's.!!



Lindsay watching the Superbowl in style.




Samantha and I had a girls night out. We went to COSTCO!!! She loves to wear her hat and of course she had to bring her phone. She really enjoyed the one-on-one time with mom. All of the attention was on her.



Lindsay and Samantha LOVE to get their nails painted. Hopefully they will be satisfied with "The Mommy Salon" for a while or else we are in trouble. $$$




6 comments:

lacy said...

so much for the new couches with those m&m hands, huh? oh well- they look awesome!

Hoagland Family said...

Ooooh the girls are getting so big! I love that they have each other to do fun "sister stuff"

Claire Roach said...

Love the Mommy Salon. I can't believe that Lindsay watched the Super Bowl! I'd probably watch it too, if I had such a cute outfit to wear, though. :) When will we see you all again? We're probably not going to make it for the 4th this year, so hopefully we can catch up some other time.

Jen and Weston said...

Sambo-I love the care bear shirt! It's awesome!!

Jen and Weston said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Heather said...

Ros - the kids are so cute! We really miss you guys! I love the posts about the kids conversations! Lindsey is a crack-up!