Thursday, March 4, 2010

Random Pictures

You gotta love Saturday morning cartoons! This is Hannah after I dressed her up to go sledding with the kids. I don't think she could have moved if she wanted to. Oh wait, she doesn't move anyway.

Lindsay won 1st place in the Reflections program in Washington. The theme was "Beauty Is...". She wanted to draw "City Lights". I have to admit that I was trying to get her to draw rainbows and flowers etc. but she didn't want to. I finally had to let HER do it and look what happened.....1st Place!!! I am so proud of her. Lindsay loves to draw and color and really has a talent for it. Way to go Lindsay!!!What can I say about Sammie....she makes us laugh every day! Davis loves to shovel the snow. I wish I had a picture of him when he was out there in his diaper.

4 comments:

Claire Roach said...

Sadie says, "Hi. I miss you. I want you to come to my house. I want to play with you. I am your cousin. Bye."

Jared said...

Sammie is awesome. I love the attitude!

DD said...

OHHH! what a cute family!!
Are you serious about the skirt. It's my favorite thing ever. It requires a surger which I don't have and I got it from Material girls in South Jordan but Im sure you can find the pattern online. You can buy the skirt already made from etsy.com

Dunn4 said...

Roz......WHAT CUTE KIDS! It's been so long since I've seen you that you snuck another one in on me. You look great and the kids are adorable, hope all is well in Roach Land? (rita)