

This is Sammie after eating a cupcake when we got home from church. I don't think she realized she had it in her teeth, but then I don't think she really would have cared.I also want to add that the weather was beautiful today so we decided to go on a bike ride. The kids rode their bikes and Dave and I walked. The last time we did this as a family was almost 2 years ago. At that time we rode to a friends house and by the time we got there, we were pushing all of the bikes and carrying the kids. Well, I thought that with the kids being older we would be okay. Boy was I wrong. About 10 minutes into the ride, Lindsay started complaining that she was going to fast and was scared (she was hardly moving). Then she complained about being too tired to push her bike. Sammie followed in her footsteps. Davis can't ride a bike so we were pushing his bike the whole time. I wish I had the camera because at one point Dave was pushing Davis on his bike and carrying Lindsay's bike up a hill. I guess we are not the biking family that I would have hoped to be. Maybe in 2011 we will give it another try.
.



6 comments:
That is so funny! Oh the chocolate in the teeth at church. I have one of those her name is Shyler. She could care less too. lol Karen
Perfect day! Cupcakes and family time! :) Yesterday was truly lovely...what happened to the sun today!? Hopefully it will come back soon :)
Yum - cake batter. Those kids are after my own heart. Cute birthday cakes! I think I'll go make some cupcakes (or just some batter)
Does Davis have amazingly large hands or is it just the picture?
Hey Roz! Your Kids look so big already, I can't beleive it.....responding to your post, my baby is almost 9 months old...time is flying.
Do you know what are you having yet? When is your baby due?
Ha! You really do have a "from the mouths of babes" on your blog! That's so funny! I love their comments by the way. I cherish the cute things kids say. I'm surprised your playlist doesn't have more '80s rock on it - I remember playing a game at the Vashon sleepover & you saying something about how you & Dave love the stuff. Anyways, great tunes & cute blog!
Post a Comment